Jmes is a Change Maker and a coach to founders, business owners & executives. He has experience delivering transformations, Business Improvement projects, organisational & management consulting, using a breadth of experience that has earned the CMC status.
James has been successful in taking businesses from concept stage through development to successful growth and performance maximisation.
He specialises in combining Business, Technology & Marketing to produce results. James is experienced in delivering consulting to businesses, delivering successful business improvement & turnarounds & project managing infrastructure & high profile / impact projects.
James has designed, developed & executed Business & Environmental sustainability strategies. Environmental Assessor & environmental strategy reviewer, with experience in Environmental & Integrated Management Systems.
Further, James has designed, implemented, audited and integrated information security and cyber security systems. He has developed Business Continuity Plans and Risk Management Strategies.
He has been a Senior Executive in General, Support & Services Management, with experience in strategy, people, customer, & financial management, plus communications & marketing. Have delivered business growth plus strong financial & operational results, business improvement and growth, & high levels of performance recognition, including SCP Certification.
James is an experienced coach, people manager & highly regarded Customer Experience & Customer Care Manager, with success in delivering top results by growing & managing services businesses, in all types of support operations.
* Executive & Individual Coaching;
* Management Consulting & Strategy Development;
* Telecommuting and Work From Home Strategies;
* Organisational Change Management;
* Environmental Strategies & Assessments;
* Compliance and Governance Activities;
* Business Operations, & Business Process Improvement;
* Services, Support, Knowledge, Professional Services & Consulting Management;
* Services Business Improvement;
* Privacy & Information Security Frameworks and Systems;
* Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans;
* Date Privacy and Data Breach Management;
* Risk Management Activities;
* General Management, marketing, people & financial management programs;
* Cyber Security Assessments and Frameworks;
* APRA Compliance & Frameworks;
* Project & Program Management.