A persuasive, educated, and skilled advisor with outstanding communication, client service, and relationship management skill. History of successfully delivering innovative legal and business solutions based upon sound and resourceful strategies. Serve as a collaborative business partner.
Extensive experience of advising clients in the context of compliance counselling, investigations, risk assessment, compliance and integrity or anti-corruption programs, training and due diligence in Brazil and Latin America.
* Executive MBA, 2012 (INSPER - São Paulo)
* LL.M. Degree, 2007: emphasis on Corporate Law and Capital Markets (University of Pennsylvania - UPENN)
* Wharton Business School – 2 courses (6 credits) in the Spring of 2007
* Master Degree in Contract Law, 2006 (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - UFRGS)
* LL.B. Degree, 2000 (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul - UFRGS)